Sign PDF document
Put your signature and/or initials on a PDF document.
Drop PDF file to sign here
Accepted extensions: .pdf
Files you select here are not uploaded to a remote server.
Draw your signature in the box below or drag an image file onto it.
Draw your initials in the box below or drag an image file onto it.
How to sign a PDF document
- Select and upload a PDF document to sign.
- Draw your signature in the white box, or drag an image of your signature onto that box.
- Optionally, draw your initials in the second white box (or drag an image of your initials onto that box).
- In the PDF viewer, click the Signature or Initials button to add your signature and/or initials to the selected PDF page.
- Move, resize or rotate your signature/initials to the desired position on the page.
- Use the and buttons to copy your signature/initials and paste it to another page.
- Click Free draw to draw on your PDF or to highlight/underline areas.
- Click Download PDF to download your signed PDF document.