Through this online site Maks Automatisering will process privacy sensitive or personal data. Maks Automatisering values the privacy of its customers and observes due care in processing and protecting personal data.
During the processing we conform to the requirements of the applicable data protection legislation. This means we:
- limit our collection of personal data to only the personal data needed for legitimate purposes;
- first ask for explicit permission to process your personal data in cases where your permission is required;
- take appropriate security measures to protect your personal data and we demand the same from parties who process personal data on our behalf;
- respect your right to inspect, correct or delete your personal data held by us.
This website is secured with an SSL certificate: all traffic between your browser and our web server is encrypted and cannot be eavesdropped.
The documents you upload for conversion will be removed from our servers immediately after the conversion has been completed. We do not keep any documents.
Converted files are available for download up to one hour after conversion, at a unique URL, which cannot be guessed by others. After this hour, converted files are permanently deleted from our servers.
We don't backup uploaded or converted files.
Use of Personal Data
By using our service, you are providing certain data to us. This could be personal data. We only retain and use the personal data provided directly by you or for which it is clear that it has been supplied to us to be processed.
- IP address
- Internet-browser and device
Providing Data to Third Parties
Maks Automatisering does not sell your data to third parties and we will only provide data when necessary for this agreement or required by law. With companies that process your data on our behalf, we enter into a data processing agreement to ensure the same level of security and privacy of your information. Maks Automatisering remains responsible for the processing of your data.
You are free to disable cookies through your browser settings. Please note that it is possible that our website will not work optimally without cookies.
We use the following types of cookies:
- Cookies for Google analytics (see below).
- Advertising Cookies: Cookies that third parties set when advertising on the site (see below).
- Cookie to keep track of whether advertizing cookies are ok for the so-called cookie popup.
Our service displays advertisements of third parties, who keep personal data to personalize these.
- The use of advertising cookies enables our advertising partners to serve ads to you based on your visits to our site and/or other sites on the Internet.
- Users may opt out of personalized advertising by not agreeing with our site to personalize ads or by visiting Ads Settings (for Google ads) and/or by visiting optout.aboutads.info (for other vendors).
- More information on how Google uses your data: policies.google.com/privacy/partners?hl=en, www.google.com/policies/technologies/partner-sites/ and policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en.
- European EEA users: when you visit our online site for the first time, a notice will be displayed asking you for permission to personalise ads using cookies. You can always withdraw your permission to personalize our ads by deleting all cookies or deleting our permission cookie.
- California resident users: when you visit our online site for the first time an opt out link will be provided so you can opt out of the sale of your personal information. You can withdraw your opt in permission by deleting all cookies or deleting our permission cookie.
- AdRoll, Inc.
- Adara Media
- Adobe Advertising Cloud
- AppLovin Corp.
- BDSK Handels GmbH & Co. KG
- Batch Media
- C3 Metrics
- Cloud Technologies
- Commanders Act
- Conversant/CJ Affiliate
- DMA Institute
- Delta Projects
- Dentsu Aegis Network
- FUSIO BY S4M
- Fractional Media
- GP One
- Haensel AMS
- Havas Media France - DBi
- Ignition One
- Index Exchange
- Infectious Media
- Integral Ad Science
- Interpublic Group
- MBR Targeting Gmbh
- Macromill group
- Marketing Science Consulting Group, Inc.
- MindTake Research
- Moloco Ads
- NEORY GmbH
- Nano Interactive
- Neodata Group
- Objective Partners
- Omnicom Media Group
- On Device Research
- OpenX Technologies
- Oracle Data Cloud
- Protected Media
- Publicis Media
- RN SSI Group
- RTB House
- Rakuten Marketing
- Resolution Media
- RhythmOne LLC
- Rubicon Project
- Salesforce DMP
- Semasio GmbH
- Sift Media
- TACTICô Real-Time Marketing
- The Trade Desk
- Tradedoubler AB
- Travel Data Collective
- Virtual Minds
- Vodafone GmbH
- White Ops
- advanced STORE GmbH
- travel audience - An Amadeus Company
- usemax (Emego GmbH)
We use Google Analytics to track visitors on our website and to get reports about how visitors use the website. We accepted the data processing agreement from Google. We don't allow Google to use information obtained by Analytics for other Google services, and we anonymize the IP addresses. You can prevent the recording and processing of the data generated by the cookies (including your IP address) by downloading and installing the opt-out browser add-on via the following link: tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en
The personal data described above will be kept for as long as you are registered on our site or visit our site. We then retain data for a maximum of 26 months for the described statistical purposes. The data will then be deleted, unless there is a legal obligation that requires longer retention.
We reserve the right to modify this statement. We recommend that you consult this statement on a regular basis, so that you remain informed of any changes.
Inspection and Modification (or deletion) of your Data
You can also send us a request to view, modify or delete these data. You can also request a data export for data that we use with your permission, or state that you want us to restrict the processing of personal data, stating your reasons.
In order to prevent abuse, we may ask you to identify yourself adequately. When it comes to access to personal data linked to a cookie, you must send a copy of the cookie in question. You can find them in the settings of your browser. If the information is not correct, you can ask us to change the information or to have it deleted.